Tips For Using Our Electronic Catalogue
These instructions are for use on a Windows desktop. If you are using a different operating system, modify them to fit your software.
To download our Catalogue to your desktop:
1. Click on the Download Our Catalogue link above
2. A File Downloadwindow appears (The next steps are optional. If you don't choose to save the Catalogue, instead of doing steps a-c, choose the Open option, switch back to this browser window and continue with step 3. Please understand if you do not follow steps a-c, the next time you wish to use the Catalogue you will need to download it again).
a. select the Savebutton; a Savewindow will appear
b. select Desktopin the Save in:drop down box at the top of the window
c. click the Savebutton
You have successfully downloaded our Catalogue to your Desktop!
To use our Catalogue effectively:
1. Launch the Catalogue 209Wby double clicking on it's icon on your desktop
2. Right click on empty space in your task bar located at the bottom of your screen
and select the Show the Desktopoption
3. The Catalogue is now displayed centered on you desktop.
4. To browse the catalogue, select the Catalogue icon on your task bar. Clicking on
any part of a page will "turn" it. Or, you can click on the handy "Index" feature
located at the top right hand side of the page to find specific items you want to
view. All page numbers in the index are "clickable".