Once registered, you'll be able to:
- Search our entire 20,000+ parts inventory by part number or browse by category.
- Create a "wishlist" of parts you think you might need, or want to keep an eye on. This is different than a shopping cart, as it will saved for you until you modify or delete it. If people you know are looking for gift ideas for you, your wishlist can be emailed to them so they know they are getting you something you really want. You can also tell them about our Virtual Gift Cards.
- Add parts to your shopping cart and checkout securely.
- Take advantage of good advice. We'll be posting all of our technical inserts that we provide with various parts, so you can get up-to-date information on what works, what doesn't and what the benefits and risks of various parts are.
- Mitch's Tips. We'll also be posting tips from the man himself, so you order the right part the first time, and perform your repairs with info you'll need to make the job complete.
- Stay in touch. Between our new website, a periodic newsletter and various social media outlets, you'll be informed as to what's going on in the industry, what events are coming up and interesting technical information for the British cycle enthusiast.